10.28.2005

But Mo-o-om! All The Cool Kids Are Doing It!

Because I never met a trend I didn't like*, and it's been a long day of much brainpan activity, I'm going to follow Dean down the path of slack-assedness ...

My Sexy Brazilian Name is:

Nathalia Coelho


My 1920's Name is:

Ione Belle


I am French Food

Snobby yet ubiquitous.
People act like they understand you more than they actually do.
Oh, how sadly true! Except Dean, who was obviously a French chef in a past life.



And one that's oddly accurate, except for the match maker bit:
Your Brain's Pattern

Your brain is always looking for the connections in life.
You always amaze your friends by figuring out things first.
You're also good at connecting people - and often play match maker.
You see the world in fluid, flexible terms. Nothing is black or white.

Except that this one's true, too:


Your mind is a multi dimensional wonderland, with many layers.
You're the type that always has multiple streams of though going.
And you can keep these thoughts going at any time.
You're very likely to be engaged in deep thought - and deep conversation.

I guess I'm just amazingly multifaceted. And really should get back to work.

And for Jim:
You Are Not Scary

Everyone loves you. Isn't that sweet?


*OK, I'll admit that bellbottoms didn't do much for me, but I was only 8.