6.21.2005

Lily

I'm taking pictures of my lilies as they open, and will post the complete collection once all the colours have bloomed. In the meantime, here's an artsy shot of Lily #2:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


*** Haloscan is being a pain in the ass and won't let me post a comment, so I'll reply here:

Thanks! I was trying to mimic one of the new features in PaintShop Pro - when you select an area to crop, it drops the rest of the image into shadow so you can preview it. Dean pointed out that it was a cooler image than either the original or the cropped version, so I tried to recreate it.

Amanda; I don't have a flickr account yet - these are all hosted on Photobucket . I've thought about switching, but I have another blog for my family under my real name, and I don't know if I'd have to set up 2 separate accounts to avoid blowing my cover :-)