6.10.2005

Duet

It's just the MonkeyBoy and me this weekend, but we have a busy schedule. Tonight, we just kicked back and took it easy. And explored the possibilities of self-portraiture with a camera and a mirror. I've updated my profile pic with one of our works - I think the last one was about 4 years old, and my hair's a good 6" longer now.

MonkeyBoy took this one:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And this one:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cookies by Grandma

And this one - despite appearances, I'm not actually dancing here.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm looking for my JASC PaintShop Pro CD (yet another victim of the Great Hard Drive Crash of 2005, along with approximately 2,483 photos), which I did not find. So I'm playing around with Picasa this evening. It's not bad - the learning curve is flat enough, but I think I like having more control over what I do. And not being able to resize images for posting is a pain. I'm sure there's a way to do it, with Picasa and Hello and Blogger all talking together, but I was quite happy with the old of doing things, to which I will revert as soon as I find that blasted CD.