9.01.2005

My Ex-Husband is a Fatuous Twat

***Warning: Venting Ahead, and a Bad Word***

I was actually reduced to rolling my eyes and snorting in disbelief this evening, a thing which happens almost not at all under normal circumstances.

My ex, whose last name starts with W, came by to pick up Chickadee, and I mentioned that I'd signed her up for gymnastics at the rec centre. "As Chickadee R, I suppose?" he said, R being my last name*. I explained that the rec centre doesn't ask for the child's last name - they need my full name (so they can charge my credit card), and her first name. So yes, she was probably registered as Chickadee R. "I want you to stop doing that," he announced, "it's disrespectful to me."

I thought loudly but did not say "Asshole!" I supposed that would also be disrespectful.


*Or a portion thereof.